Jan 30, 2011

Hey! I saw that!

Lately, it has been very quiet around here as far as activity goes. I haven't really experienced much at all. However, last night I did have a small incident that I thought was worthy of writing down.

Saturday is laundry day in our house and due to this I had a basket full of folded laundry sitting in my "office" area next to my desk. The basket was pretty full and had a few of Gabe's button-up shirts draped over the top so that they hung down over the side of the basket. I had been in the living room talking to Gabe and walked into the office area and just as I did the end of his shirt that was hanging over the side of the basket flipped up about an inch and then settled back down. I know it wasn't my imagination because the shadow that the shirt cast on the floor moved too. No one had been in the room. We have no pets at the moment. There was no draft strong enough to move the shirt that much. I even picked up the shirt and shook it out thinking maybe a bug or lizard came in from outside and got on it (since it was near the back door). Nothing was found.