Apr 13, 2011

They're here!

Seemingly out of nowhere, the activity here has really picked up.

Sunday night Lexie and I went downtown to the Driskill Hotel to see Chip Coffey. Apparently while we were there, my husband was hearing odd sounds and what appeared to have been distant voices. When Lexie and I returned home that night, we were playing around with a phone application called Ghost Radar that is supposed to pick up on energies and make words out of it as well as show little blips on the radar that are disturbances in the energies around us. Shortly after playing around with this application, we went to bed. As I was trying to sleep, I kept hearing distant music...kind of like someone playing a guitar far away. I couldn't make out where it was coming from (not outside or next door). Later that same night I awoke to the sound of someone talking and rolled over in bed and happened to see someone standing in the hallway looking into my room. I kind of blinked and looked again and no one was there. Whoever it was, they were about as tall as me and wearing white.

The last two nights we have had odd noises and the air has had a "charged" feeling to it in some of the rooms.