Nov 17, 2012

Past Experience #1

I can't remember exactly how old I was when this incident happened. 

I had my own bedroom and my siblings shared the bedroom next to mine. 

I had been in my bedroom watching TV. I was getting hungry, so I decided to go downstairs and grab myself some chips or something to snack on. As I stepped into the hallway, I noticed that the light was on in my sister's bedroom. I peeked into the room and saw her sitting on the floor playing with her toys. I smiled at her and asked her if she was having fun. She simply looked up at me and smiled. I then turned and went downstairs to grab the chips. As I was downstairs, I decided that I would peek into the living room to see what everyone else was doing. As I stepped into the living room, I suddenly stopped dead in my tracks. There, in the couch between my mother and father, sat my sister.

Now, there was no way she could have gotten past me without me seeing here. Also, when I asked my mother, she said my sister has been sitting there for quite a while watching a movie with them.