Mar 9, 2012

Quick Update

The night before last, I was laying on bed trying to get some sleep. I had had three teeth pulled that morning, so I was a little sore and rather exhausted.

Now I have included a photo of what my bedroom looks from the viewpoint of sitting on my bed so that you all can better understand what I saw.


Ok, so I was laying in bed trying to get some rest when I heard the sound of paper rustling. There is a drawing that my daughter did hanging on the wall that sometimes blows around when my fan is on (which it was when this happened), so I looked up to see if that was what I was hearing or if it was something else. Then, I noticed something black to the right of my TV. As you can see in the photo, there is a little nook to the right of the TV with a sink and mirror. To the left of the sink is my closet. To the right is a toilet and shower area. Well I saw a black shape immediately to the right of my TV, as if something were leaning out of the closet looking into the room. It was sold black and about the size and shape of someone's head. I noticed it and immediately focused on it trying to see if it was something on the sink counter. Then, it moved! While staring right at it, it moved back as if it was retreating back into the closet. I immediately got up and looked and found nothing at all out of the ordinary.

Then yesterday, my daughter was in her room laying down (she is sick). She suddenly came into my room telling me that she heard a man say, "Go Lexie" in a whispered voice. 


(I should add that in the photo you can see a small black object to the immediate right of the TV. That is a bottle of hair product. That is actually what I thought the black object was when I saw it, until it moved.)