Aug 7, 2012

All is Quiet

All has been really quiet here lately. There really hasn't been much in the way of activity.

Yesterday, my daughter reported that she saw something white walk across the yard through the window, but when she got up to see who or what it was, there was nothing there.

I have been hearing odd knocking or popping noises in the living room at night. I have no idea what they are or where they are coming from. They are loud though and will happen a few times and then stop. It doesn't sound like the typical settling of the building either, but who knows.

Also, last night I was laying on the couch trying to sleep when I heard what almost sounded like a radio tuned to a bad station. It was muffled and quiet, but it sounded like people talking off in some distant room, with some static mixed in. We don't have any working radios anywhere in the house other than my daughter's room and she didn't have her's on.