Aug 24, 2012

Quick Updates

I was unable to connect to the internet all week, so I wasn't able to post these as they happened.



August 20th -

  • I kept seeing flashes of light around the front door. They were almost as if someone were standing in another room flashing a flashlight towards the door. No one was awake but myself. The only way light could shine in this area from outside is through the back door, but the shades were drawn and no light was coming in each time I saw these flashes.
  • I heard the sound of a car growling in the same area of the flashes. It was much to loud to be coming from outside. I even checked outside and saw nothing. 
  • I also heard a loud thump, as if something fell onto the wood floor near the front door (in the same area as the previous two). I had a clear view of the area when I heard it and not only did nothing fall, but nothing was there.
August 21st -
  • I was laying on the couch reading, when I heard the distinct sound of someone walking around and banging things around upstairs. My boys' room is immediately above where I was laying and they have a habit of playing late at night, so I went up to tell them to be quiet and found them both fast asleep. No one else in the house was awake and the sound continued most of the night.